Tuesday, September 20, 2005

All better..sorta

Windmill, Windmill for the land.
Turn forever hand in hand.
Take it all in on your stride.
It is sinking, falling down.
Love forever love is free.
Let's turn forever you and me.
Windmill, windmill for the land.
Is everybody in?
---Gorillaz, "Feel Good Inc."


ok folks the homicidal urges are gone...This is good. As for why I had them..I don't feel like story time right now.
I was looking over J-chan's blog and also Keri's and realize exactly how little I talk about my self..
am I humble?
am I shy?
do I think the government going to track me down and have me reeducated by the thought police? No... Nothing that creative.
I'm just lazy really...
lazy and tired.
I'll get to better stuff I promise..Might take awhile fer da brain pan to start workin' though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home