Sunday, July 17, 2005

Ok..

Ari: Caitlin, did you miss me? How is Gerald?
Kate: Still in rehab. Asks everyday if you're dead.
---N.C.I.S., "Reveille" season 1, episode 23



I was rather...Disturbed by Charmed season finale. If you are a fan..Then you know what I'm talking about. Those who aren't fans..Trust me..It had all of us going "WTF!?!?!?!"
the way it ended it seemed like a series finale rather than just a season finale. i would have been ok with this (pissed about the end of the show, sure, but ok) but there was NO WARNING. And i don't know how many TV series i wave watched that were canceled without warning.
the main reason i didn't write about it then was that, to be perfectly honest, I'm lazy.
today i found out that it is indeed going to be picked up for another season which lead to one thought...Oh shit. This is either going to be horrible or really good.
well we'll see.
and don't get me started on NCIS's season finale...It just pissed me off so much....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home