Tuesday, May 03, 2005

horibile cuteness

found this link on night's blog http://www.livejournal.com/users/nightcry/ and have been torturing freinds and family with it for the past few days...
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/ddautta.phpthe song is in Korean it's lyrics (i found these on another blog http://www.netglyph.com/archive.php?month=1094011200 so i'm not guarenteeing their accuatcy) are below

DDautta (There She Is!) by the Witches
Korean Lyrics (English Lyrics)

oeneunal
(there she is)

naegyeoteul ddeonabeorin geunyeoga
na-ege waseo
yongseoreul guhamyeo bine
(Once she broke my heart but beggin' to be back in my life)

yeogijeogi
nandeeopshi hemeida
naege waseo
nunmureul heulligo inne
(long long wondering and straying brought me her cryin')

(wuh wuh wuh wuh)

mangseoril piryoeopji
geunyeoreul bada jwoyaji
(There's not a day that passes by, I'm gonna hold her tight)

aetage
neomuna aetage
gidaryeo watdeon
geunyeoga naegerowanne
(Ain't nobody else but one I love is back)

joa joa nigawaseo joa
neomunado gidaryeotdeon nigawaseo joa
(high high you make me so high, after so many nights in tears)

wasseo wasseo geunyeo naege wasseo
neomunado gidaryeotdeon geunyeo naege wasseo
(there there there she is, after so many seasons in pain)

bogoshipeoseo angoshipeoseo
geunyeo nareul giriwoseo dashiwanna
(to kiss me..to hold me..you came along a long journey)

joa joa nigawaseo joa
neomunado gidaryeotdeon geunyo
(high high you make me so high, after so many nights in tears)

dangshin jeongmal joanan
molla
(I don't know how it gets so crazy but my love is yours)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Peter said...

Thank you for the lyrics. Looking for them for a long time.

Mon Jun 07, 04:26:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home