Friday, July 22, 2005

Fun with the random poem generator

"It seems very pretty," she said when she had finished it, "but it is rather hard to understand!" (you see she didn't like to confess, even to herself, that she couldn't make it out at all) "Somehow it seems to fill my head with ideas - only I don't what they are! However, somebody killed something: that's clear, at any rate"
---Alice in "Through the Looking Glass" about the poem "Jabberwocky"


I found this on Keri's blog
It kinda cool and a complete waste of time..I love it.
It's Rob's Amazing Poem Generator !
This is what it did when i type in the URL for Wyldtymes:

Wyld done by Sheridan Salyer
Location:Austin, before my pitiful thing.
True..problems...But hey...
This time I have had floating around
Love Lorn I remember her
then was visiting for the end it would cause a link
{ on 34 Cilley Hill Road
This but not.want our son
I was talking about. it seemed like me!
to be entertained..
in my 13th i saved you,
may 25, 2005 A little lax.
But basically, how close some interesting news
along the City of the car has plenty of year
She ended up until she is, around.

Crazy, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home