Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Prodigal Blogger

"...so you're back
from outer space
I just walked in to find you here
with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed my stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me"-- I will survive by Gloria Gaynor
Now playing: Fright Ranger - Oh Oh Oh Sexy Vampire (High Stakes Mix)
via FoxyTunes

So... I'm back. long hiatus I know. what has changed? not much. Still can't spell. still can't code HTML and i am once again jobless
but I've made some new friends along the way so that's cool and I've discovered even more web comics to read. and i become one of those horrible Twitter people you can follow me if you care to. i rather like the flow of consciousness feel too it. one i figure out how i may put my twit feed up on the side under me head. lets see what else...
Pet and I are still going strong. and i have insomnia
I also feel like a failure
why ? same old reasons.
I as i said before am jobless. I don't go see my son often enough and i fear he may be growing into a stranger. I swore myself to protect , serve and provide for Pet and i see to have failed at all 3.
I just don't know.
anyway yeah I'm alive. i may blog again soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home