Saturday, September 22, 2007

THEY FOUNDED IT!!!!!

"it's over, there's no more reason to cry no more
I got my baby, maybe the only lady that I adore, Hailie
So sayonara, try tomorra, nice to know ya
My baby's travelled back to the arms of her rightful owner
And suddenly it seems that my shoulder blades have just shifted
It's like the greatest gift you can get
The weight has been lifted"--- Hailie's Song by: Eminem
Now playing: Freak On A Leash (Feat. Amy Lee) - Korn
via FoxyTunes

I am both happy and really pissed.
i got the call early yesterday morning. my car had been towed from a gas station and was impounded.
I called the tow company found out i need to pay $264.95 to get it out. somehow it just doesn't seem fair that i have to pay to retrieve my stolen car. however the "Righteous Indignation" is home so i am happy.
but what pisses me off when i talked to the clerk at the tow place he told me it had been towed the evening of the 19th from the parking lot of a gas station....
now pause a minute here and grok what i just said. the evening of the 19th.
it was reported stolen (called 911) at noon ON THE 19TH. as you can see i cataloged that wondrous experience earlier.
long story short if A.P.D. had given a crap about those of us on this end of of town i would have had my car at least A FULL DAY EARLIER
so the way i see it their apathy over my case led to me having to shell out $60 more than i should have.
thank a bunch boys in blue. don't expect me to vote for your next pay increase.
jerks
with (of course) the exception of the aforementioned Officer Gorden (ID# 4610) who deserves a medal or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home