Monday, October 30, 2006

Merry SamHain

"Kidnap the Sandy Claws,
tie him in a bag,
throw him in the ocean then
see if he is sad."--- Kidnap the Sandy Claws from Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

it's that time of year again . People wandering around in weird costumes, acting all goofy and begging for treats.... yep.. It's election time!
but besides that it's also close to YuleTyde (that's like Christmas or X-mas or Chanukah or whatever else you call it) that means I need to make a list so everyone knows what to give me!

this year I think I'll go with a light hearted theme... So off to Archie Mcphee we go! Woo hoo!
first off lets think of time... I never have enough of it I always want to go back a few hours so hears the perfect solution: Backward Clock or maybe this Pirate Clock so I know what time to keel haul the swabbys!
but maybe all I need is a little love, tenderness, some Sweet Talk or maybe fiery passion .
on second thought I could just get blind, stinking, drunk!
or perhaps I should relieve my stress in more constructive ways. I should stop making excuses for the evil things I do.
I just may Surprise myself and find the treasure within my soul
or not.

now for those of you who haven't been paying attention here is the list again..in order with pictures!
Backward Clock
Pirate Clock
Anatomical Gummy Heart
Love Rats
Sweet Talk Ball
Flames Shower Curtain
Pink Elephant Flask
Family Size Cocktail Shaker
Tiki Time Cocktail Set
Martian Popping Thing®
Excuse Ball
Black Devil duckie®
3 Devil duckies®
Pirate Devil duckie®
Surprise Package
Jumbo Mystery Box

Collectable Windup Tin Ladybug Family
Evil Clown Nesting Dolls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home