Wednesday, September 19, 2007

shut up

"The more a man dreams, the less he believes." ---H.L.Mencken
Now playing: I Will Survive - Cake
via FoxyTunes

someone stole my car this morning. i also lost my job a few weeks ago. and I'm going to be moving soon.
tragedy
well except for the moving.but most would agree to the others
I'm not sure why I'm taking the car theft harder than the joblessness
maybe it's because it the first car I've ever ACTUALLY owned..free and clear
every other car I've had was either owned by someone else i was making payments
i liked this car
it IS a 1989 Chevy S10 Blazer rust bucket with emission issues... but it was MY rust bucket.
i had even given it a name..a habit for most of the things i own with few exceptions.
The "Righteous Indignation"
if you see him bring him home
no i don't have pictures..i wish i did
i did call the police but they STILL have not come to take a report (i called a little after noon and it is now 5:10pm)
no i did not have LOJACK that would have required money, nor does my insurance cover theft.
It is time like these that i am glad that my self preservation instinct prevents me from being suicidal.
******UPDATE****
Now playing: Give In (5ideways theme) - Peter Gresser
via FoxyTunes

Still no word from the cops and when i called to inquire as to when they might grace me with there magnificent precence so that i may humbly give the info to find my motor vihicle i was told "well we've been realy busy today"
on a M@##% f#@%%$ing wedneday? during the day? i'd bet real monthat if this had happeed up NW side or in Circle c i would be swimming in cops wanting to know what nasty minority group took my car.
as it is.. now 9:42 pm (2142 for you military types) car was reported stolen at 12:30pm this is not acceptable
****** ANOTHER UPDATE****
Now playing: Between Dreams and Nightmares (ID: 69661) - Xerxes-Sangco
via FoxyTunes

whattaya know no less than 5 min after i post I got a knock on the door.
his name was Officer Gorden (ID# 4610) and i must say he is a credit to his brothers in blue. He took down my info (as well as the car's) listened to me bable. got all the weird details about the "Righteous" sutch as the largeish gash in the tail gate. and it propensity to not start again unless you been driving for 10 min.
i do hope to get it back...i don't think i will...but i can hope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home